When an opportunity is submitted, UH Ventures begins its Identification process by segmenting based on our Strategic Themes: Clinical Tools, Population Health, Consumer-centric Healthcare, and Business Services & Infrastructure. If you have an innovation opportunity that can add value to these themes, please submit your idea below.Submit your idea
Inventing the next generation of patient-centric technologies that will raise the standard of care
and deliver higher quality outcomes.
- Development and commercialization of our Care Continues technology to stem the opioid crisis.
- Development and commercialization of a software application for Labor & Delivery floors.
Helping payers and providers better manage risk and build new business models to capitalize on the shift from volume to value-based care.
- Facilitating and assessing prospective pilots in the realms of remote monitoring and payment redesign.
Developing automated and personalized applications that empower consumers to be active participants in their own care.
- Leading the UH efforts to introduce new wayfinding technology to our Cleveland Medical Center and evaluating opportunities to layer additional technologies that can enable better onsite patient experiences.
- Leading a system-wide initiative to better understand the various journeys consumers undertake to connect with our system.
Business Services & Infrastructure
Creating solutions that use technology to streamline business processes and improve operational efficiencies in health care.
- Facilitating and evaluating prospective pilots in the realms of talent acquisition, scheduling, and employee engagement to reduce the burden on caregivers.
- Developing and commercializing technologies to streamline revenue cycles.