In order to start an innovation journey, it’s helpful to have a map. UH Ventures is committed to building a library of resources for all innovators that are looking to transform healthcare. In addition to our authored handbooks and collections of helpful articles and videos, UH Ventures has
launched the Health Voyagers Podcast Series to demystify the commercialization process and highlight some of the leading innovators in our ecosystem. Be sure to check this page often as new resources are created and curated by our team.
Handbooks for Innovating with UH Ventures
Health Voyagers Podcast Series
- Ep 17: The Founder’s Voyage ft. Lindsay Watson, CEO, Augment Therapy
- Ep 16: Early Stage Product Design and Strategic Partnerships ft. SmartShape’s Mike Maczuzak
- Ep 15: Biomimicry of Healthcare Innovation ft. Kip Lee (Part 4 of 4)
- Ep 14: Biomimicry of Healthcare Innovation ft. Dr. Peter Pronovost (Part 3 of 4)
- Ep 13: Biomimicry of Healthcare Innovation ft. Christine Hockman (Part 2 of 4)
- Ep 12: Biomimicry of Healthcare Innovation ft. Trisha Brown (Part 1 of 4)
Links, Articles & Videos We Find Useful
- Google Patents: Your resource for doing cursory searches for relevant intellectual property
- IDEO Design Kit: Design thinking tools for innovators
- AUTM: The Leading Association in Technology Transfer
- Harvard Business Review: The Explainer: Design Thinking
- NHS Improvement Hub: Access to a variety of health care advancement tools and resources.