In order to start an innovation journey, it’s helpful to have a map. UH Ventures is committed to building a library of resources for all innovators that are looking to transform healthcare. In addition to our authored handbooks and collections of helpful articles and videos, UH Ventures has
launched the Health Voyagers Podcast Series to demystify the commercialization process and highlight some of the leading innovators in our ecosystem. Be sure to check this page often as new resources are created and curated by our team.
Handbooks for Innovating with UH Ventures
Health Voyagers Podcast Series
- Ep 1: Sharing your Ideas with UH Ventures ft. Kip Lee
- Ep 2: Interview with UH Ventures President, Dr. Eric Beck
- Ep 3: Intellectual Property Introduction ft. Neil Wyant
- Ep 4: Guide to Navigating the Pilot Process at UH ft. Sarah Mihalik
- Ep 5: 3 Tips for Making your Innovation Submission Stand Out
- Ep 6: Digital Health Strategy ft. Dr. Cindy Zelis
- Ep 7: The State of Early Stage Financing ft. Professor Michael Goldberg, CWRU
Visit our Soundcloud Homepage.